Win with Writers Write: Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
- The competition is being run by Writers Write, 371 Canning Street, Carlton North, VIC, 3054, Australia
- The Win with Writers Write competition (‘the competition’) commences upon the first public announcement of the competition.
- The competition may be announced through any Writers Write channel or any partner media channel.
- The closing time for entering the competition is the time and date stipulated in the competition promotional material as detailed on the Writers Write website.
- Entry to the competition is limited to residents of the country in which the competition is formally promoted.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must complete the entry form, including email address and other details requested in the competition form.
- Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- Staff employed by Writers Write and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The prize will be stated in the public announcement and detailed on the Writers Write website.
- There will be one (1) draw on the date stipulated in the competition promotional material at the Writers Write office. The draw will be by random selection from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
- The prize winner will be contacted within one (1) day of the draw using the email address supplied by the entrant on the entry form.
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within three (3) days of contact, a re-draw will be conducted within seven (7) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until the prize has been claimed.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The prize may be
- Where digital, accessed by the participant by the methods available at their own expense (internet costs).
- Where physical, collected in person by the prize winner or parent/legal guardian or may be mailed/couriered.
- If a prize winner who has been contacted and been made aware of their prize winning, and has agreed to collect the prize or for which collection is the only method for receiving the prize, does not collect the prize within fourteen (14) days of this contact, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
- The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, may be required to provide evidence of their identity (such as photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport) when receiving the prize.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with accessing or collecting and using the prize.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Writers Write is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- Writers Write accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
- Writers Write decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal information provided by an entrant to Writers Write for the purpose of entering the competition will be collected, and will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the competition conditions outlined in promotional material on the Writers Write website and these Terms and Conditions.
Get writing advice, news & events in your inbox
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.